KAMASAKI NEW THUNDER COMBO
You can make a very useful setup consisting of the followings:
- ROD KAMASAKI THUNDER 3,50M 50-100G 2 PIECES
It’s perfect for ledgering and floating too! The composite material absorbs the attacks of big fish, so you can easily land aggressive grass carp with it!
- CARP LANDING NET ‘FOLDABLE’ 1,80 M 1 PIECE
It has a long handle and it is deep enough to land carp! You can easily land decent specimens with it until 10 kilos! Thanks to the telescopic handle, we can land specimens that are a bit further from the shore.
- 2 REELS KAMASAKI THUNDER RD 5000 SPOOLED UP
An ideal beginner reel, which is already spooled up with 0,25 mm mono. This is the ideal size for the Kamasaki Thunder rod. After you’ve learnt how to play the fish, you can easily land fish over 10 kg with this setup.
- TELESCOPIC BITE ALARM REST 60/90 CM
This is where you can attach the electronic bite alarms.
- V SHAPE ROD REST HEAD 50 CM
This is where you can put the handle of the rod.
- ECO SWINGER RED (2 PIECES)
- ROD HOLDER KAMASAKI (1 PIECE)
- CARP HUNTER STARFISH DIGITAL BITE ALARM (2 PIECES)
- LEDGERING RIG WITH 2 HOOKS, 35 G (1 PIECE)
- CARP EXPERT SWEET CORN, CANNED 212 ML (1 PIECE)
- ENERGOMIX CARP 800G (1 PIECE)
- KAMASAKI SUPER HOOK AND SWIVEL SET
Pole and bolognese rods should be held comfortably over a long day of fishing. The handle of these rods is covered with a skid proof coating, which is a guarantee of stable grasp. You can fish with confidence with these rods, they won't let you down.